"you suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- bbbbbbbdf firstname.lastname@example.org adssfsadf , dfadsfsadfsad
Wonderful and enlightening.
If Napoleon Bonaparte is testify about coffee as follows
"Strong coffee and plenty, awakens me. It gives me warmth, an unusual force, a pain that is not without pleasure. I would rather suffer than be senseless." what else is needed to drink coffee?
Thanjavurians in Tamil Nadu, India,have specialised in the preparation of Coffee. Worth if a story from one of this region is gathered and added to this site."
- Rajasekaran R email@example.com Self Employed , Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu, India.
"Intelligent! Witty! Sparkling! Refreshing!
More! More! More!"
- Ariel Silvers Researcher/writer , New York, N.Y.
" Jan, thanks for the firing neurons!Hello,
photo-essay covers a wide range of the memetic culture.
Latrinalia: The Study of Restroom Graffiti
- mark ferem firstname.lastname@example.org freelance graphics , hp, ca.90255
"I took a look at your article and I'm impressed with the way you describe a complex subject with simplicity and clarity. I like being able to quickly click through a well-organized tour of the brain, being fed bite-sized chunks of information and being invited to try an experiment. The design is excellent too. Kudos to you!"
- Linda Naiman email@example.com Creativity Catalyst , Vancouver, B.C., Canada
"Jan Stoltman can REALLY tell a story, about stories!! I am reminded again about the power and importance of story in our lives and expect that it will continue to play an even bigger role as the future unfolds. Thanks Jan! "
- Michael Mendribil Michael@the-good-life.com Life Coach , Greenwich, CT USA
"Jan: I would love to add your Coffee Cantata article to my up and coming website, Lutheran Coffee Break.com! It would be a great addition. Your style is very inviting and I can almost smell the coffee while I read!
- Carwin Dover firstname.lastname@example.org Relationship Coach , Bozeman, Montana USA
"The article "Coffee Cantata," gave me a great deal of pleasure. As a coffee drinker, I enjoyed the material about types of coffee. As one interested in history and classical music, I enjoyed the historical survey and comments about J.S Bach's Coffee Cantata."
- Rev. Paul M. Dobberstein email@example.com Interim Pastor/Information Librarian , Elmhurst IL 60126